MF LOVES L'OBJET
My love for all things Chinese
The Han dynasty is considered a golden age in Chinese history
( sorry ...totally unrelated to these beautiful objects )
A Han bowl is a stunning dining table centrepiece
The Han collection takes its name from the first of China’s four great dynasties, a period of tremendous artistic achievement which included the invention of glazed ceramics. While elements of the design recall this extraordinary era, this dinnerware collection is unmistakably modern in sensibility. Made of Limoges porcelain and available in white, hand-gilded 24K gold, or platinum.
Shipping and Duties will be billed separately.
Inquire for full costs.
9.5 D in - 2.5qts
24 D cm - 2.5L
COLOR / MATERIALS
Limoges Porcelain24k Gold
Available in White, Gold and Platinum
- All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- L’OBJET dinnerware with metallic accents are dishwasher safe, using a gentle energy efficient air-dry cycle or may be handwashed and dried with a soft cloth. Handwash oversize pieces. Do not overload dishwasher. Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain metal finish.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the metallic finish.
- Pieces with metallic accents are not suitable for the microwave.